Friday, January 25, 2008

My Kinda Women !!!


I have a firm belief that a man is incomplete without a woman in his life.
We may say, that we are stronger and wilder and more practical towards life.
But, if there isnt a woman, we are uninteresting specimens.
Please don;t get me wrong, I am not undermining the importance of a man here. I am simply highlighting the importance of a woman. I have been loved by the women in my family.
I am totally secure when it comes to dealing with women. I cherish feminism.
In girls, I seek friends and soulmates. I seek a sense of adventure, a liking for the unkown, a smart attitude, a serene smile and a stylish coqquetish demeanor.
My kinda girl has a balanced head and heart. She is creative and avoids being manipulative. She is there to comment on my achievements and failures. She is there to encourage me to be a better human being. She wants me to provide and care and protect. I relish hugging someone and protecting her from the wind. I cherish caressing her cheek and making her smile. I would love to watch a girl mature into a woman, her thought, deeds, emotions and expressions changing with age. I'd love to hold hands with her and go on long walks in the wilderness. Not a word spoken, the magic of the moment not broken ...

So, why do you like / yearn for girls ???

PS: I am hard to please, but once you win me over, you might as well walk over my face and I won't utter a sigh.

cheers
aaron

No comments: