Thursday, February 7, 2008

What I don't prefer about restrooms

I don't prefer restrooms with this kind of urinal stalls , with no partitions between. I guess contractors are not using partitions to save money. Frankly, my eyes tend to waver when standing at the urinal. And Oh Lord! I both like and hate what I see.

1. I hate the fact that I am perverted enough to steal glances
2. I am distracted if I like what I see and lose track of what I am doing.
3. I tend to compare. Yeah! I know I am not insecure, but then men just can't help it, can they ?


I generally prefer toiltes like this (with partitions in between urinals) coz
1. One's eyes do not waver
2. Ideally, one must respect other people's need for privacy
3. One does not need to position his hands to ensure privacy, when someone is staring.



What do you people think ?

2 comments:

Crazy Sam said...

I totally agree with ya! I feel more comfortable doing it if there is partition.

Kevin said...

Of course, if the guy is 6'5" standing next to you... won't do much good. But I like them, too.